deracSgninnuRyoBdaeDderacSgninnuRyoBdaeD

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Pooter 6:Legend of Pooter Pooter 6:Legend of Pooter

Amazing in every sense

The graphics, the sound, the humor, it all blends together perfectly. This is the greatest movie I've ever seen and I hope you get a portal award.

Pooter 5: CrouchingPooter Pooter 5: CrouchingPooter

Awesome

I loved it. I like what you did with the magified view. Just add more to it and it'll be perfect.

Pooter4CalmBeforetheStorm Pooter4CalmBeforetheStorm

I liked it

It was a fun game for a while. The music was awesome, too!

the skullkid the skullkid

Okay......

I guess this game was okay. It kept me busy for a few minutes, but it could have been a little harder. I gave it a 7 for the fun shootout mode.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Very Very Very Very Good

I wish every game on newgrounds was this fun. It really kept me busy for a while, but i thought it was way too hard. (Maybe I just suck at it) I have to buy it for Gamecube.

synj dressup synj dressup

I wouldn't expect anything less

This was probably the best dressup on newgrounds. I really enjoy stuff from synj. Keep up the good work!

People Die - Human Recycling People Die - Human Recycling

Ohhh Ohhh Ohhhh

Reminds me a lot of NOFX. I was about to kill myself from all the songs on Newgrounds mislabeled "punk", but you saved me.

Magical Trevor (Punk Cover) Magical Trevor (Punk Cover)

God-fucking-dammit!

I wish people would stop throwing the term "punk" around like anything with distorted guitars and a quick tempo is punk. It's about a message, not a sound.

Doki responds:

So what was the general message behind "I like Food" by the Descendents? What about "Chainsaw" by the Ramones? Do you want to dig up Joey Ramone and tell him that according to your views he wasn't actually that punk because his songs weren't all anarchic system challenging bullets of rebellion? Whether you like it or not, there is a SOUND that can be classified as punk. I'm not saying my shit cover of magical trevor falls directly into the category, but it's closer to punk than it is to anything else on there.

Grey (Version 2) Remastered Grey (Version 2) Remastered

UPTHEPUNX

Never has the term punk been so misused. Do you even know what punk is, little boy?